Our leucite veneering ceramic, proven Argen alloys are designed to offer the highest aesthetics and strength in mind.
Proudly Owned & Made in the USA
Working our talented ceramic team the balance of high strength and aesthetics with consistent ceramic and alloy properties.
Our PFM's are hand-waxed or milled in wax - designed for high strength and beauty..Suitable for Crowns or Bridges
- Natural looking
- Easy to match shade
- Proven history of success
- Stable and adaptable design
Pressed to your alloy preference Porcelain Pressed to Metal is suited for posterior or anterior restorations.Suitable for Crowns or Bridges
- Stronger and more chip resistant than traditional PFM's
- Great option where a monolithic restoration is desired/li>
- Masking option for endodontically treated teeth or darker preps
- Match pre-existing ppm restorations 1mm)
Hand-waxed or milled and cast in high quality alloy - full cast restorations are ideal when high strength and limited space are required.Suitable for Crowns, Bridges, Inlays & Onlays