Our All Ceramic materials are manufactured in house with name brand FDA materials designed to your patient specific requirements.
Proudly Owned & Made in the USA
Working with both the IPS e.max® PRESS and CAD/CAM technique allows our talented ceramic team the balance of high strength and aesthetics with consistent ceramic properties.
This full contour Monolithic Solution is CAD designed and demonstrates high strength, durability and proven clinical properties.Suitable for Veneers to 3 unit bridges and are available in different levels of translucency of the A-D shades.
- Thin veneers (0.4 mm)
- Occlusal veneers
- Three-unit bridges (up to the second premolar as the terminal abutment)
- High-strength lithium disilicate glass-ceramic (LS2) featuring a flexural strength of 360 MPa
- Excellent esthetics and optional customization
- Comprehensive indication range
- Extensive clinical evidence from long-term scientific studies
- Fast and efficient processing
- Clinically proven and versatile cementation options
e.max® Press is best suited for high esthetics in the Anterior with properties that mimic natural enamel in translucency.
Available by either the stained or cutback technique to meet your patients specific esthetic desires.
Our layering technique displays a highly esthetic three dimensional effect for a natural looking restorations while our stain technique offers an economical option and a minimally invasive restoration.
- Single-tooth restorations
- Bridges in the Anterior & Premolar region
- Implant Superstructures
- Minimally invasive inlays and onlays (1mm)
- Thin Veneers (0.3mm)
- Hybrid Abutments
- Hybrid Abutment Crowns
- Highly esthetic
- Precision fit, form & function
- Layered or Stained
- Higher aesthetics for conservative preparations
The IPS Empress glass-ceramic is an extremely homogeneous, leucite-based material that scatters light naturally and provides a balanced chameleon effect.
It inspires users with its translucency and lifelike appearance.
- Single-tooth restorations (Inlays, onlays, veneers, anterior and posterior crowns)
- Highly esthetic pressed and CAD/CAM-fabricated restorations
- Natural chameleon effect for optimum shade match
- Leucite glass-ceramic proven 40 million times with a flexural strength of 160 MPa