We have extensive experience treatment planning implant supported prosthesis and can fully support you in this process.
Proudly Owned & Made in the USA
Our strong relationships with the major implant providers reinforces our ability to provide you with the consultation and steps you need to ensure predictable, aesthetic and functional outcomes.For edentulous or partially edentulous patients providing your them with the option of implant supported prosthesis is important for to make an informed decision regarding treatment options for their edentulism.
Our Implant Supported Dentures
Varying clinical situations in partially dentate and edentulous patients require careful case planning and collaboration.
Ensuring functional, aesthetic, phonetic and hygienic indications are present for successful overdenture treatment.
Options for Lower Jaw Treatment
- Higher acceptance due to cost considerations
- Minimum of 2 implants, splinted or non-splinted
- Option to create a new denture
- Option for a laboratory conversion or retrofitting of an existing denture
- Retained with Locator, tapered and passive fitting abutments from our FDA approved implant partners.
Options for Upper Jaw Treatment
- Minimum of 4 Implants placed, splinted
- Denture design & mode of implant key to long term predicability
- A custom bar splinting four or more implants improves good quality results
- Retained and splinted with Titanium tapered or passive fitting abutments from our FDA approved implant partners.
The benefits of a removable prosthesis with the stability, support and retention of a fixed prosthesis.
Working with many platforms and implant systems our experience Centric implant team can create a wide variety of bar designs and attachment configurations.
This treatment is an optimal for completely edentulous patients with limited bone volume looking for more affordable implant options.
- No Porosity
- Mirror finish
- Easy to maintain
- Bio-compatible with surrounding tissue